Israel is prepared to take further action against Iranian targets in Syria to prevent Iran's gaining a military stronghold in that country, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday. "Just in the last 36 hours the air force attacked Iranian warehouses with Iranian weapons at the international airport in Damascus. The accumulation of recent attacks proves that we are determined more than ever to take action against Iran in Syria, just as we promised," he said as quoted by his office. "Overnight, the air force also attacked on the southern front against Hamas targets in Gaza and this morning we announced the exposure of an additional tunnel, a main tunnel, perhaps the most important, that crossed the border into our territory. We are thus approaching the completion of the goal we set at the outset of Operation Northern Shield - the eradication of Hezbollah's tunnels weapon," he said.
- Cherokee-fraudster Elizabeth Warren wants to end the Electoral College
- A perfect example of how Democratic loyalists fixate on narratives over facts
- Putin’s tells prosecutors to protect “honest businesses”, ensure proper conditions for those awaiting trial
- UBS Warns Q1 “One Of The Worst” In Recent History As IBanking Revenue Implodes
- The Abortion Storyline In Lindy West’s ‘Shrill’ Shouts An Important Truth