Nobel Prize-winning scientist James Watson has been stripped of his honorary titles at the laboratory he once led after doubling down on racist comments. Watson, who discovered DNA's double helix structure alongside Francis Crick and Rosalind Franklin in the 1950s, said that genes cause a difference on IQ tests between blacks and whites, in a recent PBS documentary "American Masters: Decoding Watson." The leaders of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory on Long Island said in a statement his comments were "reprehensible, unsupported by science."
- Review of ‘The Big Short’: Essential Viewing
- Bangladeshi PM Sheikh Hasina’s Family Targeted In Sri Lanka Blasts
- Kamala Harris: We Should Have Conversation if Boston Bomber Should Get to Vote from Death Row (VIDEO)
- The Weakening Of Earth’s Magnetic Field Has Greatly Accelerated, And That Could Have Apocalyptic Implications For All Of Us
- How CIA & Allies Helped Jihadists In Syria: French Covert Ops Expert Exposes New Details