The Journal report, citing unnamed current and former U.S. officials, said the NSC request had been made after Iran-backed militiamen in Iraq fired mortars near the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad.
- Americans More Likely to Die From Opioid Overdose Than in a Car Accident
- Feds Can’t Force You to Unlock Your iPhone With Finger or Face, Judge Rules
- Supreme Court Justice, World Bank President, and another Rothschild fall as revolution continues
- Upgraded Chinese Stealth Jet “Overwhelmingly Superior” To US F-35 Jet: Claims Beijing Analyst
- Kiwis First – Legal News with Vince Siemer