The Journal report, citing unnamed current and former U.S. officials, said the NSC request had been made after Iran-backed militiamen in Iraq fired mortars near the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad.
- Nobody Forgot About Dre’s $70 Million USC Donation; Rap Icon Deletes Post About Daughter’s College Acceptance
- Michael Avenatti Charged In Two States For Extortion And Fraud
- Yield Curve Crashes: 10Y Yield Plunges Below Fed Funds With 3M-10Y In Freefall
- Cash For Clunkers: Yet Another Way Government Increased The Cost Of Living
- China Expands “Silk Road” Initiative in France