A woman shot during protests in the occupied Gaza Strip on Friday is the first Palestinian fatality at the hands of Israeli occupation forces in 2019. A Palestinian man was shot and seriously wounded by Israeli forces in the West Bank the same day. Amal al-Taramsi, 44, died after she was shot in the head by live fire during Great March of Return protests east of Gaza City. She was 200 meters away from the boundary fence at the time of her injury, according to the Gaza-based human rights group Al Mezan. Al-Taramsi is the third female to be killed during the protest series that was launched on 30 March last year. The other two female fatalities were medic Razan al-Najjar and 14-year-old Wesal al-Sheikh Khalil.
- Debunking The Disaster Myth Narrative: No One Panics, No One Loots, No One Goes Hungry
- Cancer Cluster At California Elementary School Results In Removal Of Sprint Cell Phone Tower
- Breaking: Fired FBI Director Jim Comey Turns on Bob Mueller
- …And Now For Confrontation In Space
- Prosecutor takes heat for dropping Smollett charges