A woman shot during protests in the occupied Gaza Strip on Friday is the first Palestinian fatality at the hands of Israeli occupation forces in 2019. A Palestinian man was shot and seriously wounded by Israeli forces in the West Bank the same day. Amal al-Taramsi, 44, died after she was shot in the head by live fire during Great March of Return protests east of Gaza City. She was 200 meters away from the boundary fence at the time of her injury, according to the Gaza-based human rights group Al Mezan. Al-Taramsi is the third female to be killed during the protest series that was launched on 30 March last year. The other two female fatalities were medic Razan al-Najjar and 14-year-old Wesal al-Sheikh Khalil.
- Largest Builder Of Bootleg Luxury Vehicles In Brazil Busted: Police Raid Secret Fake Lambo Factory
- The Best-Kept Secrets of Retrograde Mercury – It Might Surprise You
- Rudy Giuliani: Epstein Investigation May Implicate Several Prominent Individuals
- How Imperial Washington Rules The World: Sanctions & The Weaponization Of Global Commerce
- Busted Billion-Dollar Bagholders Hire Private Eyes To Probe Goldman-Led Airline Bailout