Why is America's Baghdad Embassy the world's largest embassy - and the largest by far? "It's as if the US Embassy is there not only to protect American interests, but to manage the entire world from the heart of the capital, Baghdad." -- Iraqi Sheikh Qassim Al Ta'ee, as quoted on 27 December 2011 in Al Iraq News and translated by Ibrahim Zaidan from the original Arabic by Nicholas Dagher Zaidan's article went on to say: The world's largest embassy is situated in the Green Zone and fortified by three walls, another barrier of concrete slabs, followed by barbed wire fences and a wall of sandbags. It covers an area of 104 acres, six times larger than UN headquarters in New York and ten times larger than the new embassy Washington is building in Beijing - which is just 10 acres.
- “Putin’s Bitch” Vandal Defaces Trump Hollywood Walk of Fame Star (VIDEO)
- America’s Hottest Housing Markets See Biggest Sale Declines
- Globalists Detail Short- And Long-Term Guidance For Further Centralisation Of Powers
- Dirty Cop Rod Rosenstein Spotted at Capitals Game Laughing After He Destroyed Lives of Trump Officials With Russia Collusion Witch Hunt
- She Wrote The Patriot Act. Her Next Job Is With Facebook