A dream coming true when her fiancé kneeled to propose has ended up with the harshest of sanctions for an Arabic language major from Al-Azhar University as the video of the two young lovers embracing in public went viral in Egypt. Egypt's Al-Azhar University, rated to be one of the oldest academies in the Arab world, has expelled a female student over a viral video with the woman hugging her boyfriend on campus, Ahram Online reports citing, an official from the school, which prohibits women and men from studying together. University spokesman Ahmad Zarei told the media outlet that her penalty may be reduced by the high disciplinary board and that the expelled student can rightfully appeal her punishment. "No decision is taken haphazardly; this is all according to the university's law. The student has violated the values of Al-Azhar, society and the university", the official told the outlet. The expulsion was preceded by an investigation. There is no information if her fiancé, who...
- Upgraded Chinese Stealth Jet “Overwhelmingly Superior” To US F-35 Jet: Claims Beijing Analyst
- American Apartheid: Resurrecting Communism’s South African Playbook In The Land Of The Free
- Donald Trump’s Mexico border wall threatens 111 endangered animal species
- Federal Workers Taking Odd Jobs To Make Ends Meet During Shutdown
- The terrible forthcoming destruction of the « Caribbean Basin