Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) is pushing to ban 205 commonly owned semiautomatic firearms. The various firearms, pistols among them, are to be prohibited under the Assault Weapons Ban of 2019, introduced by Dianne Feinstein. On January 10, 2019, Breitbart News reported that the ban was focused on commonly owned semiautomatic firearms and "high-capacity" magazines.
- Press TV anchor Marzieh Hashemi jailed in US on unspecified charges
- Breaking: Press TV issues statement on anchor’s detention in US
- France’s Ghosts Of ’68: General Strike Vs. Macron & The Technocrat Elites
- Casualties as blast in Manbij, Syria reportedly occurs near US-led coalition patrol
- Double Dip: Nets Skip FBI Lawyer Being Investigated, DNC Cutting Ties with Women’s March