Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) is pushing to ban 205 commonly owned semiautomatic firearms. The various firearms, pistols among them, are to be prohibited under the Assault Weapons Ban of 2019, introduced by Dianne Feinstein. On January 10, 2019, Breitbart News reported that the ban was focused on commonly owned semiautomatic firearms and "high-capacity" magazines.
- Cherokee-fraudster Elizabeth Warren wants to end the Electoral College
- A perfect example of how Democratic loyalists fixate on narratives over facts
- Putin’s tells prosecutors to protect “honest businesses”, ensure proper conditions for those awaiting trial
- UBS Warns Q1 “One Of The Worst” In Recent History As IBanking Revenue Implodes
- The Abortion Storyline In Lindy West’s ‘Shrill’ Shouts An Important Truth