Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) is pushing to ban 205 commonly owned semiautomatic firearms. The various firearms, pistols among them, are to be prohibited under the Assault Weapons Ban of 2019, introduced by Dianne Feinstein. On January 10, 2019, Breitbart News reported that the ban was focused on commonly owned semiautomatic firearms and "high-capacity" magazines.
- New York State To Issue Driver’s Licenses For Illegal Immigrants
- Russia pushes back against America’s expensive ‘Freedom Gas’
- There Is A New “Most Crowded Trade” On Wall Street
- Taylor Swift’s ‘You Need To Calm Down’ Is Breathtakingly Elitist
- Lawyers for families of Sandy Hook massacre say Alex Jones sent them child pornography