The artwork is courtesy of The Faction, conservatives who previously peppered the Hollywood Walk of Fame with dozens of Donald Trump stars. Bill Maher on Sunday was attacked on a giant billboard that accuses him of not being "real" or "politically incorrect," but a liberal apparatchik of prevailing wisdom ahead of the return of his HBO show, Real Time, on Friday. The billboard, at the corner of La Cienega Boulevard and Holloway Drive in West Hollywood, is the work of a group of conservative street artists known as The Faction, who previously peppered the Hollywood Walk of Fame with dozens of faux Donald Trump stars to make up for the real one that the president's detractors have destroyed on multiple occasions.
- Taylor Swift’s ‘You Need To Calm Down’ Is Breathtakingly Elitist
- Lawyers for families of Sandy Hook massacre say Alex Jones sent them child pornography
- Trump Planning To Live Tweet Democratic Debates: Report
- Medical IDs: Enemy of Privacy, Liberty, and Health
- Mass Media Hoax Claims Alex Jones Sent Child Porn When He Was the Victim of 3rd Party Sending Child Porn to Him