Jullian Assange's legal defense team tweeted a reminder of where the dubious accusations against him originated, pointing the finger at Russiagate conspiracy theorist Louise Mensch. Monday's tweet from the team defending Julian Assange slammed former UK conservative MP turned conspiracy theorist Louise Mensch. The attached article is apparently aimed to remind followers of what exactly the Wikileaks legal team thinks of the woman, who's been smearing Assange for years. The article is an Evening Standard story from 2012 which details Mensch's admission that she had taken "class A" drugs in her 20s while working in the music industry which "messed with [her] head." The defense campaign has previously fact-checked Mensch's "insane" claims against Assange, many of which were shown to be patently false.
- Tylenol damages the brains of children, research reveals
- US-based investment fund triples its stake in Russia’s internet giant Yandex
- Fake News networks trashed Trump with 90% negative spin in 2018 – but did it matter?
- Vegans take ‘twice as many sick days’ as their carnivore colleagues
- Why questioning Zionism is forbidden within the mainstream Jewish community