A Seattle man is accused of killing his brother, who he believed was a lizard, on Sunday night. Buckley Wolfe, 26, is being held on a $1 million bail for allegedly killing his brother, James, with a sword. Wolfe, who claimed to have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, according to the Seattle Times, told a 911 dispatcher, "Kill me, kill me, I can't live in this reality," and "God told me he was a lizard." Wolfe has been charged with second-degree murder. Wolfe's social media also reveals that he was interested in the QAnon conspiracy theory, according to the Daily Beast. The Facebook page contained numerous references to President Donald Trump, Pepe the Frog, and other figures. There were also associations with the Proud Boys, the "Western chauvinist" group under fire for a number of violent incidents across the country.
- Upgraded Chinese Stealth Jet “Overwhelmingly Superior” To US F-35 Jet: Claims Beijing Analyst
- American Apartheid: Resurrecting Communism’s South African Playbook In The Land Of The Free
- Donald Trump’s Mexico border wall threatens 111 endangered animal species
- Federal Workers Taking Odd Jobs To Make Ends Meet During Shutdown
- The terrible forthcoming destruction of the « Caribbean Basin