A Seattle man is accused of killing his brother, who he believed was a lizard, on Sunday night. Buckley Wolfe, 26, is being held on a $1 million bail for allegedly killing his brother, James, with a sword. Wolfe, who claimed to have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, according to the Seattle Times, told a 911 dispatcher, "Kill me, kill me, I can't live in this reality," and "God told me he was a lizard." Wolfe has been charged with second-degree murder. Wolfe's social media also reveals that he was interested in the QAnon conspiracy theory, according to the Daily Beast. The Facebook page contained numerous references to President Donald Trump, Pepe the Frog, and other figures. There were also associations with the Proud Boys, the "Western chauvinist" group under fire for a number of violent incidents across the country.
- Democrat hero Michael Avenatti arrested for alleged $20 million extortion attempt
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti Arrested in New York on Federal Extortion Charges, Prosecutors Say
- Michael Avenatti Charged With Wire/Bank Fraud In Extortion Plot Against Nike
- Senate Judiciary Chair Lindsey Graham Calls For New Special Counsel to Investigate FISA Abuses, Russiagate (VIDEO)
- “It’s Coming”: Graham Vows To Investigate FBI’s “Unprofessional Conduct” And ‘Troubling’ Behavior By Lynch, Comey