A Seattle man is accused of killing his brother, who he believed was a lizard, on Sunday night. Buckley Wolfe, 26, is being held on a $1 million bail for allegedly killing his brother, James, with a sword. Wolfe, who claimed to have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, according to the Seattle Times, told a 911 dispatcher, "Kill me, kill me, I can't live in this reality," and "God told me he was a lizard." Wolfe has been charged with second-degree murder. Wolfe's social media also reveals that he was interested in the QAnon conspiracy theory, according to the Daily Beast. The Facebook page contained numerous references to President Donald Trump, Pepe the Frog, and other figures. There were also associations with the Proud Boys, the "Western chauvinist" group under fire for a number of violent incidents across the country.
- Putin, Xi Urge End To MAD World. Lord Russell’s Spectre Frowns
- UK Deploying 100 Elite Royal Marines To Gulf After Tanker Attacks
- Economic warning: Why everyone should be following Deutsche Bank
- Gottfried: No, America Isn’t In Danger Of Becoming A Socialist Nation
- Netanyahu’s Wife Convicted and Fined $15k for Misusing State Funds