The Akkadian Empire suddenly collapsed after 400 years of rule in the area formerly known as Babylon. A massive drought with sudden onset set in motion a mega drought across the region, but other regions shifted as well to new moisture patterns. It was a sudden onset, as we are now seeing with hot and cold out of season jamming up in the jet streams. All expected as the Grand Solar Minimum intensifies.
- Breaking: Fired FBI Director Jim Comey Turns on Bob Mueller
- Reports: Judge Jeanine Pirro Returning to Fox This Saturday Night
- AMERICA 2050: Inequality Crisis, Automation Threat, Debt Shock
- Maxine Waters: Deutsche Bank Has Begun Providing Trump Financial Records For House Probe ‘We Are Looking Into Everything’
- Three Lessons For The Left From The ‘Failed’ Mueller Inquiry