The Akkadian Empire suddenly collapsed after 400 years of rule in the area formerly known as Babylon. A massive drought with sudden onset set in motion a mega drought across the region, but other regions shifted as well to new moisture patterns. It was a sudden onset, as we are now seeing with hot and cold out of season jamming up in the jet streams. All expected as the Grand Solar Minimum intensifies.
- Creepy Joe Biden Plants a Wet One on Granddaughter’s Lips at Nevada Rally (VIDEO)
- Circumventing The Straits Of Hormuz – Time To Dust Off The Trans-Arabia Canal Project?
- Illegal Aliens Storm Across Texas Border in ‘Waves’ – Assault Border Patrol Agents
- ‘Noose’ Which Sent UMich Dean On Racism Tirade Turns Out To Be Fishing Knot Practice
- MUST SEE: THREE VIDEOS That Prove Radical Squad Leader Rashida Tlaib is a Violent Lunatic with Unchecked Anger Issues