A sinkhole that opened up on a busy highway in Milpitas caused a traffic nightmare for drivers. Construction crews worked through Saturday to fill up the large crevice that's at least 20-feet deep. The sinkhole emerged Friday morning on Montague Expressway between Main Street and Trade Zone. A team from Granite Rock Construction sized up the hole and found some damage to a storm drain. Ricky Smith said, "We're going to have to dig it up, expose it, repair what's going on with that storm drain, obviously do structural back-fill and get it up to grade and repave."
- Supreme Court Justice, World Bank President, and another Rothschild fall as revolution continues
- Upgraded Chinese Stealth Jet “Overwhelmingly Superior” To US F-35 Jet: Claims Beijing Analyst
- Kiwis First – Legal News with Vince Siemer
- Widow Doused Herself with Petrol in Judge Kevin Phillips’ Office
- American Apartheid: Resurrecting Communism’s South African Playbook In The Land Of The Free