A sinkhole that opened up on a busy highway in Milpitas caused a traffic nightmare for drivers. Construction crews worked through Saturday to fill up the large crevice that's at least 20-feet deep. The sinkhole emerged Friday morning on Montague Expressway between Main Street and Trade Zone. A team from Granite Rock Construction sized up the hole and found some damage to a storm drain. Ricky Smith said, "We're going to have to dig it up, expose it, repair what's going on with that storm drain, obviously do structural back-fill and get it up to grade and repave."
- Democrat hero Michael Avenatti arrested for alleged $20 million extortion attempt
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti Arrested in New York on Federal Extortion Charges, Prosecutors Say
- Michael Avenatti Charged With Wire/Bank Fraud In Extortion Plot Against Nike
- Senate Judiciary Chair Lindsey Graham Calls For New Special Counsel to Investigate FISA Abuses, Russiagate (VIDEO)
- Media scold Trump after Mueller exoneration