A sinkhole that opened up on a busy highway in Milpitas caused a traffic nightmare for drivers. Construction crews worked through Saturday to fill up the large crevice that's at least 20-feet deep. The sinkhole emerged Friday morning on Montague Expressway between Main Street and Trade Zone. A team from Granite Rock Construction sized up the hole and found some damage to a storm drain. Ricky Smith said, "We're going to have to dig it up, expose it, repair what's going on with that storm drain, obviously do structural back-fill and get it up to grade and repave."
- Re-establishing Your Soul Mind Connection by Lord Melchizedek
- BOOM! Hannity Asks Trump About Italy, UK, Australia Officials Spying on his Campaign, Trump adds, “And Ukraine” (VIDEO)
- NXIVM Sex-Cult Leader Keith Raniere Found Guilty On All Counts
- Gold Spikes As 10Y Yield Plunges Below 2.00% For First Time Since Nov 2016
- Republican resistance: Big Tech censorship targeted for kill