Fars has reported that the pilots lost control of the aircraft during landing, resulting in the plane crashing in a residential area. According to the news agency, the plane was meant to arrive at Payam International Airport in Karaj but accidentally went to Fath Airport. A Boeing-707 cargo aircraft crashed in a residential area of Karaj on the outskirts of Tehran, the Iranian news agency ILNA reported on Monday. According to media reports, some 16 people were on board the aircraft that was flying from the city of Bishkek.
- Ted Koppel: Trump Is Right, Liberal Media Really Is ‘Out To Get’ Him
- Meteor fireball spotted over parts of New York State [VIDEO]
- New military study: “Remarkable” results among soldiers on a ketogenic diet
- Robert Steele: New Zealand False Flag Event – Zionist Provocation to Disarm US White Nationalists and Start World War III?
- Why Tom Friedman’s belief in a Jewish ‘ancestral homeland’ is a toxic myth