At least five people were injured in a household gas explosion in a 9-storey building in Russia's Rostov Region. A spokesperson for the operational headquarters of the Russian Emergencies Ministry at the site of an incident told Sputnik on Monday that floors in two storeys collapsed and at least five people were injured after a gas blast in a 9-storey building in Russian city of Shakhty in Rostov region. "The gas clap occurred in apartment 30 on the ninth floor on Khabarova Street 16," the spokesperson said. According to preliminary information, the blast occurred on the ninth storey. Circumstances of the incident are being investigated.
- Americans More Likely to Die From Opioid Overdose Than in a Car Accident
- Feds Can’t Force You to Unlock Your iPhone With Finger or Face, Judge Rules
- Supreme Court Justice, World Bank President, and another Rothschild fall as revolution continues
- Upgraded Chinese Stealth Jet “Overwhelmingly Superior” To US F-35 Jet: Claims Beijing Analyst
- Kiwis First – Legal News with Vince Siemer