The coming to power in the US of Donald Trump marked a critical change in the goal-setting of American foreign policy. Most experts and politicians both in the States and outside of it still haven't realised this... Perhaps, and even most likely, Trump hasn't realised this either. It isn't excluded that even his support group - that part of the American establishment that brought him to power in order to break the disastrous globalist course associated with the Democratic Party and was almost completely privatised by the Clinton family - doesn't fully realise it. Many republicans, if not the majority of them, also supported this course, but the Republican Party preserved space for manoeuvre, albeit minimal in size, while the Democrats became a synonym of hegemonic globalism. A new course is most often pursued unconsciously. For example, the most talented of Hitler's field marshals started to consciously fight for a stalemate in WW2 only in 1943 (after the Wehrmacht's Stalingrad...
- Breaking: Fired FBI Director Jim Comey Turns on Bob Mueller
- Reports: Judge Jeanine Pirro Returning to Fox This Saturday Night
- AMERICA 2050: Inequality Crisis, Automation Threat, Debt Shock
- Maxine Waters: Deutsche Bank Has Begun Providing Trump Financial Records For House Probe ‘We Are Looking Into Everything’
- Three Lessons For The Left From The ‘Failed’ Mueller Inquiry