A recent article from Yahoo celebrating the decline of "muscular, classically chiseled male models" for men who are thinner with sunken chests and "beautiful faces" made me squirm. Call me old-fashioned, but I like men who look like men. I like men who act like men, walk like men, feel like men. I like the brawn, the scruff, the musty scent, the power they exude when muscles ripple. That doesn't mean they all have to look like a body builder, but they need to be a man who exudes strength. I'll never forget when I was in high school in the eighties, and I studied abroad in Germany. Not to knock the German men, but I noticed how scrawny and frail most of the guys were. Even as a 17-year-old girl, I found something inherently unattractive about it.
- Tylenol damages the brains of children, research reveals
- US-based investment fund triples its stake in Russia’s internet giant Yandex
- Fake News networks trashed Trump with 90% negative spin in 2018 – but did it matter?
- Vegans take ‘twice as many sick days’ as their carnivore colleagues
- Why questioning Zionism is forbidden within the mainstream Jewish community