A recent article from Yahoo celebrating the decline of "muscular, classically chiseled male models" for men who are thinner with sunken chests and "beautiful faces" made me squirm. Call me old-fashioned, but I like men who look like men. I like men who act like men, walk like men, feel like men. I like the brawn, the scruff, the musty scent, the power they exude when muscles ripple. That doesn't mean they all have to look like a body builder, but they need to be a man who exudes strength. I'll never forget when I was in high school in the eighties, and I studied abroad in Germany. Not to knock the German men, but I noticed how scrawny and frail most of the guys were. Even as a 17-year-old girl, I found something inherently unattractive about it.
- The Best-Kept Secrets of Retrograde Mercury – It Might Surprise You
- Rudy Giuliani: Epstein Investigation May Implicate Several Prominent Individuals
- Democrat-Led House Oversight Committee Schedules Thursday Vote to Hold Kellyanne Conway in Contempt
- LAPD Spied On And Infiltrated Anti-Trump Protesters
- BREAKING: ILHAN OMAR SUPPORTERS Caught Threatening, Attempting “to Dox a Somali WhistleBlower” Who Revealed Ilhan’s Crimes