An "information warfare expert" spending her days spinning anti-Russian rhetoric on Twitter has now gotten the chance to do so in the name of 'education' - teaching a course on "hybrid warfare" at Georgetown University. Molly McKew, known for claiming that the Russian nuclear doctrine allows for "nuking its own people" (it doesn't) and peddling the so-called "Gerasimov doctrine" of hybrid warfare (it doesn't exist), among other things, will now be passing on her ideas to the students of one of America's most prestigious schools - the Georgetown University. The course description lists almost everything the US establishment and media have accused Russia of in recent years: "The cyberattack against Estonia in 2007, the invasion of Georgia in 2008, the annexation of Crimea in 2014. Bots, trolls, and information operations," all part of "the Kremlin's new way of war" that "targets our societies and citizens."
- The Best-Kept Secrets of Retrograde Mercury – It Might Surprise You
- Rudy Giuliani: Epstein Investigation May Implicate Several Prominent Individuals
- Democrat-Led House Oversight Committee Schedules Thursday Vote to Hold Kellyanne Conway in Contempt
- LAPD Spied On And Infiltrated Anti-Trump Protesters
- Al Franken ‘absolutely’ regrets quitting Senate