An "information warfare expert" spending her days spinning anti-Russian rhetoric on Twitter has now gotten the chance to do so in the name of 'education' - teaching a course on "hybrid warfare" at Georgetown University. Molly McKew, known for claiming that the Russian nuclear doctrine allows for "nuking its own people" (it doesn't) and peddling the so-called "Gerasimov doctrine" of hybrid warfare (it doesn't exist), among other things, will now be passing on her ideas to the students of one of America's most prestigious schools - the Georgetown University. The course description lists almost everything the US establishment and media have accused Russia of in recent years: "The cyberattack against Estonia in 2007, the invasion of Georgia in 2008, the annexation of Crimea in 2014. Bots, trolls, and information operations," all part of "the Kremlin's new way of war" that "targets our societies and citizens."
- Breaking: Fired FBI Director Jim Comey Turns on Bob Mueller
- Reports: Judge Jeanine Pirro Returning to Fox This Saturday Night
- AMERICA 2050: Inequality Crisis, Automation Threat, Debt Shock
- Maxine Waters: Deutsche Bank Has Begun Providing Trump Financial Records For House Probe ‘We Are Looking Into Everything’
- Three Lessons For The Left From The ‘Failed’ Mueller Inquiry