An attorney for the accused architect of the Sept. 11 attacks told a judge in a secret session last year that CIA Director Gina Haspel ran a secret agency outpost at Guantánamo, an apparent reference to a post-9/11 black site, according to a recently declassified transcript. The claim by Rita Radostitz, a lawyer for Khalid Sheik Mohammed, appears in one paragraph of a partially redacted transcript of a secret hearing held at Guantánamo on Nov. 16. Defense lawyers were arguing, in a motion that ultimately failed, that Haspel's role at the prison precludes the possibility of a fair trial for the men accused of orchestrating the 9/11 attacks who were also held for years in covert CIA prisons. Neither the public nor the accused was allowed to attend the hearing but, following an intelligence review, the Pentagon released portions of its transcript on a war court website.
- Largest Builder Of Bootleg Luxury Vehicles In Brazil Busted: Police Raid Secret Fake Lambo Factory
- The Best-Kept Secrets of Retrograde Mercury – It Might Surprise You
- Rudy Giuliani: Epstein Investigation May Implicate Several Prominent Individuals
- How Imperial Washington Rules The World: Sanctions & The Weaponization Of Global Commerce
- Busted Billion-Dollar Bagholders Hire Private Eyes To Probe Goldman-Led Airline Bailout