Joseph Stalin's firearms registration and confiscation was a tremendous success for the Socialist state. Under the Tsar, Russia was one of the most heavily armed societies on earth. That all changed when Stalin and the communists took control. Stalin was able to control, starve, punish and imprison a defenseless people... after he took their guns. (Zinnfigur) This video is a shocking reminder on how Stalin was able to control, starve, punish and imprison a defenseless people.
- Breaking: Fired FBI Director Jim Comey Turns on Bob Mueller
- Reports: Judge Jeanine Pirro Returning to Fox This Saturday Night
- AMERICA 2050: Inequality Crisis, Automation Threat, Debt Shock
- Maxine Waters: Deutsche Bank Has Begun Providing Trump Financial Records For House Probe ‘We Are Looking Into Everything’
- Three Lessons For The Left From The ‘Failed’ Mueller Inquiry