The "Wokes" are coming for the jokes. Wherever you look, the "anything goes" crowd have become the "That's not funny!" scolds. No wonder Jerry Seinfeld won't play college campuses anymore. The clean comic of the 90's, the man behind the most successful situational comedy in television history, says he can't make a joke on a campus today because today's Left can't take a joke at all. You don't have to be a conservative to wonder at what the Wokes have wrought. Louis C.K., a usually liberal leaning comedian who has already come under #MeToo fire for his personal conduct, faced backlash again for a recent set in which he called out millennial progressive Americans for their hyper-vigilant joke policing. According to the Hollywood Reporter, C.K. called out the humorlessness of today's snowflake youth, then went after one of their sacred cows: gender. "They're like royalty," he says. "They tell you what to call them. 'You should address me as they/them, because I identify as...
- India Redeployed Nuclear-Armed Subs During War Games Turned “Real Time” Crisis
- How The Fed Can Surprise Investors This Week
- Wow. Anti-Semite Linda Sarsour Is “Triggered” By Those Who Piled on Ilhan Omar for her Anti-Semitic Remarks
- Dimon: U.S. economy split, leaving poor behind
- Netherlands Eyewitnesses: Four men carried out Utrecht jihad massacre, screamed “ALLAHU AKBAR” in MULTIPLE ATTACKS