Rather than rewarding the public acknowledgement of wrongdoing or the sincerity of an apology, apologies are now used as a weapon of political submission.
- New Zealand gunman mind-controlled by 9/11 false flag operation: Analyst
- Pubescent Voting Bloc: Nancy Pelosi, ‘We’re Collecting Thoughts About’ Lowering The Voting Age
- The Expanding Global Footprint of U.S. Special Operations
- Proof Herodotus Was the Consummate Reporter
- HUGE! Pentagon Finds $12.8 Billion for President Trump’s Border Wall Construction