Seth G. Jones' engaging new history, 'A Covert Action: Reagan the CIA and the Cold War Struggle in Poland,' gives due credit the Catholic Church, Polish Solidarity leaders, and Ronald Reagan for overthrowing the Soviet Union.
- India Redeployed Nuclear-Armed Subs During War Games Turned “Real Time” Crisis
- Germany Deports Convicted Islamic Terrorist Rasmea Odeh, Cancels Boycott-the-Jews Event After Outcry
- The Migrant Crisis On The Border Is A ‘Money-Making Machine’
- The Truth About the New Zealand Mosque Attack
- How The Fed Can Surprise Investors This Week