Plagued by populist, left-wing regimes for too long, Brazilians have elected Jair Bolsonaro. Here's why that's great news for the rest of Latin America.
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts receive 1 ½ feet of snow in 24 hours – just days after storms dumped 4 feet in 48 hours
- The Border Crisis is Not Manufactured, Some Children Are Rented To Bypass Laws
- Israel launches new barrage of airstrikes against ‘Iranian’ targets in Syria, warns against retaliation – UPDATES
- Girl ‘told she was ‘too dark’ to perform with dance team’
- CNN Employee Bakari Sellers Openly Fantasizes About Punching 15-Year-Old Covington High School Student in the Face