In the US there was a meeting between Republican senators and representatives of various Ukrainian civil organizations, after lawmakers strongly criticized Ukraine's policy, according to International Policy Digest. Above all, the senators said that Ukraine has become an uncontrollable country for the US and the European Union, according to the issue. US politicians have pointed out that the Ukrainian authorities follow an extremely unproductive economic policy. According to them, international financial institutions contribute billions of dollars to Ukraine, however, the frenzied corruption and sterile expenditures for the internal conflict in Donbass, make international efforts redundant. This also leads to the gradual reduction of the country's GDP, recorded in recent years, as well as the massive emigration of Ukrainians.
- Review of ‘The Big Short’: Essential Viewing
- Bangladeshi PM Sheikh Hasina’s Family Targeted In Sri Lanka Blasts
- Kamala Harris: We Should Have Conversation if Boston Bomber Should Get to Vote from Death Row (VIDEO)
- The Weakening Of Earth’s Magnetic Field Has Greatly Accelerated, And That Could Have Apocalyptic Implications For All Of Us
- How CIA & Allies Helped Jihadists In Syria: French Covert Ops Expert Exposes New Details