Thousands have taken to the streets in the Serbian capital of Belgrade late on Sunday to protest - for the fifth week in a row - the policies of the country's president, Aleksandar Vucic. Demonstrators carried banners with the words, "We are the people," "Stop the treason, defend the constitution and back the people" and "down with the thieves" as loudspeakers played recordings of the president's 'promises.' Protesters are demanding electoral reform, better living conditions for retirees, public control over the distribution of wealth and various anti-corruption measures.
- What the Deep State Fears Most – Dr. Dave Janda
- Putin, Xi Urge End To MAD World. Lord Russell’s Spectre Frowns
- UK Deploying 100 Elite Royal Marines To Gulf After Tanker Attacks
- Economic warning: Why everyone should be following Deutsche Bank
- Gottfried: No, America Isn’t In Danger Of Becoming A Socialist Nation