In an extraordinary public EU feud, Italy's Matteo Salvini and his coalition partner have thrown their support behind France's Yellow Vest movement, while Salvini also accused President Emmanuel Macron of being against his people. "I support honest citizens who protest against a governing president [who is] against his people," said the Italian deputy prime minister. However, the leader of the Northern League added that he "firmly" condemns the recent violence that has marred the protests. Vice-President of the Council of Ministers of Italy Luigi Di Maio, who is the leader of the Five-Star Movement (M5S), urged the demonstrators on his party's blog "not to weaken."
- Re-establishing Your Soul Mind Connection by Lord Melchizedek
- BOOM! Hannity Asks Trump About Italy, UK, Australia Officials Spying on his Campaign, Trump adds, “And Ukraine” (VIDEO)
- NXIVM Sex-Cult Leader Keith Raniere Found Guilty On All Counts
- Gold Spikes As 10Y Yield Plunges Below 2.00% For First Time Since Nov 2016
- Republican resistance: Big Tech censorship targeted for kill