In an extraordinary public EU feud, Italy's Matteo Salvini and his coalition partner have thrown their support behind France's Yellow Vest movement, while Salvini also accused President Emmanuel Macron of being against his people. "I support honest citizens who protest against a governing president [who is] against his people," said the Italian deputy prime minister. However, the leader of the Northern League added that he "firmly" condemns the recent violence that has marred the protests. Vice-President of the Council of Ministers of Italy Luigi Di Maio, who is the leader of the Five-Star Movement (M5S), urged the demonstrators on his party's blog "not to weaken."
- IS claims suicide attack on coalition patrol in Syria
- Here We Go… The View Hosts Quickly Go from Steve King is Racist to Racist Trump Should Resign (VIDEO)
- Ranchers along border finding prayer rugs
- Gillette Is Only Running Their Man-Hating Campaign in US – NOT in Saudi Arabia Where They Teach How to Properly Beat Your Wife
- Tylenol damages the brains of children, research reveals