Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., spoke for the first time in Congress on Thursday and she was instantly booed by her colleagues. Democrats regained control of the U.S. House of Representatives on Thursday. During the process of transitioning power, all 435 members of the lower chamber voted on Rep. Nancy Pelosi being nominated for Speaker of the House. When going around the room, each lawmaker would simply say the first and last name of the official they were nominating.
- BREAKING: LAURA LOOMER Storms Stage at Anti-Semitic Women’s March — Screams “Women’s March Hates Jews!” #FightBigotry (VIDEO)
- The Mother Of All Short Setups?
- It’s time to retoxify masculinity
- Intel Drop: Did We Just Catch “Buzzfeed” Trying to Bring Down Mueller?
- Russia’s gold continues to set records, increasing trade in Euro and Yuan