Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., spoke for the first time in Congress on Thursday and she was instantly booed by her colleagues. Democrats regained control of the U.S. House of Representatives on Thursday. During the process of transitioning power, all 435 members of the lower chamber voted on Rep. Nancy Pelosi being nominated for Speaker of the House. When going around the room, each lawmaker would simply say the first and last name of the official they were nominating.
- Border Patrol Nabbed 400 Illegals In Under 5 Minutes Yesterday
- Border Patrol Apprehends 400 Illegals in 5 Minutes in Beto O’Rourke’s District — Beto Wants to Tear Down the Wall There
- New Zealand gunman mind-controlled by 9/11 false flag operation: Analyst
- Pubescent Voting Bloc: Nancy Pelosi, ‘We’re Collecting Thoughts About’ Lowering The Voting Age
- The Expanding Global Footprint of U.S. Special Operations