An overhaul of the Canada Food Guide is set to be released soon, a highly-anticipated makeover that will do away with the rainbow visual many Canadians associate with the dietary guide commonly used in hospitals and daycares. One of the major changes expected in the new guide is a focus on plant-based sources of proteins - a move that has sparked concern among industry players, including the Dairy Farmers of Canada. In a statement released Friday afternoon, the national policy and lobby organization representing Canada's farmers warned the decision could have a detrimental impact on future generations and harm a sector that continues to be "negatively impacted by the concessions granted in recent trade agreements."
- Creepy Joe Biden Plants a Wet One on Granddaughter’s Lips at Nevada Rally (VIDEO)
- Mexico president calls ‘El Chapo’ sentence inhumane
- Border Patrol has stored enough fentanyl to kill 794M
- Circumventing The Straits Of Hormuz – Time To Dust Off The Trans-Arabia Canal Project?
- Illegal Aliens Storm Across Texas Border in ‘Waves’ – Assault Border Patrol Agents