An overhaul of the Canada Food Guide is set to be released soon, a highly-anticipated makeover that will do away with the rainbow visual many Canadians associate with the dietary guide commonly used in hospitals and daycares. One of the major changes expected in the new guide is a focus on plant-based sources of proteins - a move that has sparked concern among industry players, including the Dairy Farmers of Canada. In a statement released Friday afternoon, the national policy and lobby organization representing Canada's farmers warned the decision could have a detrimental impact on future generations and harm a sector that continues to be "negatively impacted by the concessions granted in recent trade agreements."
- France’s Ghosts Of ’68: General Strike Vs. Macron & The Technocrat Elites
- Beware The Lehman Analog: Why Nomura Expects The Rally To Reverse Sharply On Friday
- IS claims suicide attack on coalition patrol in Syria
- Here We Go… The View Hosts Quickly Go from Steve King is Racist to Racist Trump Should Resign (VIDEO)
- Ranchers along border finding prayer rugs