UK-backed covert influence network apparently planned to use its connections to ensure Hollywood and foreign-language films put out a pro-Western message and sought to influence awards like the Oscars and Baftas, show leaked docs. "We need to refocus and reenergize 'Western' entertainment to combat increasing authoritarianism and illiberal tendencies worldwide, how to go about doing so BUT without it being 'propaganda'," states an undated "Memorandum" uploaded online last week, in the fourth tranche of leaks from the international Foreign Office-funded Integrity Initiative. The PDF document title bears the name of Victor Madeira, a leading researcher at the Institute for Statecraft, the parent body of Integrity Initiative, who has featured extensively in files that have been anonymously leaked online since early November.
- Americans More Likely to Die From Opioid Overdose Than in a Car Accident
- Feds Can’t Force You to Unlock Your iPhone With Finger or Face, Judge Rules
- Supreme Court Justice, World Bank President, and another Rothschild fall as revolution continues
- Upgraded Chinese Stealth Jet “Overwhelmingly Superior” To US F-35 Jet: Claims Beijing Analyst
- Kiwis First – Legal News with Vince Siemer