UK-backed covert influence network apparently planned to use its connections to ensure Hollywood and foreign-language films put out a pro-Western message and sought to influence awards like the Oscars and Baftas, show leaked docs. "We need to refocus and reenergize 'Western' entertainment to combat increasing authoritarianism and illiberal tendencies worldwide, how to go about doing so BUT without it being 'propaganda'," states an undated "Memorandum" uploaded online last week, in the fourth tranche of leaks from the international Foreign Office-funded Integrity Initiative. The PDF document title bears the name of Victor Madeira, a leading researcher at the Institute for Statecraft, the parent body of Integrity Initiative, who has featured extensively in files that have been anonymously leaked online since early November.
- Cherokee-fraudster Elizabeth Warren wants to end the Electoral College
- A perfect example of how Democratic loyalists fixate on narratives over facts
- Putin’s tells prosecutors to protect “honest businesses”, ensure proper conditions for those awaiting trial
- UBS Warns Q1 “One Of The Worst” In Recent History As IBanking Revenue Implodes
- The Abortion Storyline In Lindy West’s ‘Shrill’ Shouts An Important Truth