Authorities warned Sunday of a high risk of avalanches on the northern side of the Alps, after heavy snowfall in recent days created dangerous conditions across parts of southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland. A 20-year-old skier died in an avalanche Saturday on Mount Teisen, near the Austrian border, German police said. The woman's five companions were unharmed. In Austria, public broadcaster ORF reported that a 26-year-old man died Sunday after being struck by an avalanche while skiing near the town of Schoppernau.
- Upgraded Chinese Stealth Jet “Overwhelmingly Superior” To US F-35 Jet: Claims Beijing Analyst
- American Apartheid: Resurrecting Communism’s South African Playbook In The Land Of The Free
- Donald Trump’s Mexico border wall threatens 111 endangered animal species
- Federal Workers Taking Odd Jobs To Make Ends Meet During Shutdown
- The terrible forthcoming destruction of the « Caribbean Basin