Authorities warned Sunday of a high risk of avalanches on the northern side of the Alps, after heavy snowfall in recent days created dangerous conditions across parts of southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland. A 20-year-old skier died in an avalanche Saturday on Mount Teisen, near the Austrian border, German police said. The woman's five companions were unharmed. In Austria, public broadcaster ORF reported that a 26-year-old man died Sunday after being struck by an avalanche while skiing near the town of Schoppernau.
- Re-establishing Your Soul Mind Connection by Lord Melchizedek
- BOOM! Hannity Asks Trump About Italy, UK, Australia Officials Spying on his Campaign, Trump adds, “And Ukraine” (VIDEO)
- NXIVM Sex-Cult Leader Keith Raniere Found Guilty On All Counts
- Gold Spikes As 10Y Yield Plunges Below 2.00% For First Time Since Nov 2016
- Republican resistance: Big Tech censorship targeted for kill