Authorities warned Sunday of a high risk of avalanches on the northern side of the Alps, after heavy snowfall in recent days created dangerous conditions across parts of southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland. A 20-year-old skier died in an avalanche Saturday on Mount Teisen, near the Austrian border, German police said. The woman's five companions were unharmed. In Austria, public broadcaster ORF reported that a 26-year-old man died Sunday after being struck by an avalanche while skiing near the town of Schoppernau.
- Democrat hero Michael Avenatti arrested for alleged $20 million extortion attempt
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti Arrested in New York on Federal Extortion Charges, Prosecutors Say
- Michael Avenatti Charged With Wire/Bank Fraud In Extortion Plot Against Nike
- Senate Judiciary Chair Lindsey Graham Calls For New Special Counsel to Investigate FISA Abuses, Russiagate (VIDEO)
- “It’s Coming”: Graham Vows To Investigate FBI’s “Unprofessional Conduct” And ‘Troubling’ Behavior By Lynch, Comey