The National Weather Service has issued avalanche warnings for the Sierra Nevada Sunday after a winter storm dumped heavy snow on the region. The Sierra Avalanche Center issued a backcountry avalanche warning for the Lake Tahoe area stretching south into the Sierra along the California-Nevada line from noon Sunday until 7 a.m. Monday. The National Weather Service says blizzard conditions with gale-force winds could trigger widespread avalanche activity. Two feet (61 centimeters) of snow was reported at Mammoth Mountain 150 miles (241.39 kilometers) south of Tahoe.
- Re-establishing Your Soul Mind Connection by Lord Melchizedek
- BOOM! Hannity Asks Trump About Italy, UK, Australia Officials Spying on his Campaign, Trump adds, “And Ukraine” (VIDEO)
- NXIVM Sex-Cult Leader Keith Raniere Found Guilty On All Counts
- Gold Spikes As 10Y Yield Plunges Below 2.00% For First Time Since Nov 2016
- Republican resistance: Big Tech censorship targeted for kill