The National Weather Service has issued avalanche warnings for the Sierra Nevada Sunday after a winter storm dumped heavy snow on the region. The Sierra Avalanche Center issued a backcountry avalanche warning for the Lake Tahoe area stretching south into the Sierra along the California-Nevada line from noon Sunday until 7 a.m. Monday. The National Weather Service says blizzard conditions with gale-force winds could trigger widespread avalanche activity. Two feet (61 centimeters) of snow was reported at Mammoth Mountain 150 miles (241.39 kilometers) south of Tahoe.
- Democrat hero Michael Avenatti arrested for alleged $20 million extortion attempt
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti Arrested in New York on Federal Extortion Charges, Prosecutors Say
- Michael Avenatti Charged With Wire/Bank Fraud In Extortion Plot Against Nike
- Senate Judiciary Chair Lindsey Graham Calls For New Special Counsel to Investigate FISA Abuses, Russiagate (VIDEO)
- Media scold Trump after Mueller exoneration