Israeli authorities have arrested five Israeli settlers suspected in the killing of 48-year-old Palestinian woman Aisha al-Rabi last month, according to the Shin Bet, Israel's internal intelligence agency. Al-Rabi was killed in October 2018 when a group of settlers attacked her and her husband's car with rocks on a West Bank highway. The mother of eight sustained a severe head injury that killed her, while her husband and young daughter sustained light wounds. The Shin Bet said in a statement Sunday night saying that the five Israeli settlers were all minors from the illegal Rehelim settlement in the northern occupied West Bank district of Nablus, located just off the road where the attack on al-Rabi's car took place.
- The Road To Perdition – 10 Cautionary Tenets About US Air Power
- The Science Of Mantras: How Sacred Sounds Heal Body, Mind And Spirit
- Cat-Filter Clusterf**k Crushes Pakistani Government Credibility During Live Presser
- The “Mass Shootings Map” Propaganda Should Convince You To Carry At All Times
- Michael Malice: FBI’s Probe into 8Chan Is Prelude to Continued Elimination of Independent Publishers and Open Press (VIDEO)