Israeli authorities have arrested five Israeli settlers suspected in the killing of 48-year-old Palestinian woman Aisha al-Rabi last month, according to the Shin Bet, Israel's internal intelligence agency. Al-Rabi was killed in October 2018 when a group of settlers attacked her and her husband's car with rocks on a West Bank highway. The mother of eight sustained a severe head injury that killed her, while her husband and young daughter sustained light wounds. The Shin Bet said in a statement Sunday night saying that the five Israeli settlers were all minors from the illegal Rehelim settlement in the northern occupied West Bank district of Nablus, located just off the road where the attack on al-Rabi's car took place.
- Ted Koppel: Trump Is Right, Liberal Media Really Is ‘Out To Get’ Him
- Meteor fireball spotted over parts of New York State [VIDEO]
- New military study: “Remarkable” results among soldiers on a ketogenic diet
- Robert Steele: New Zealand False Flag Event – Zionist Provocation to Disarm US White Nationalists and Start World War III?
- Why Tom Friedman’s belief in a Jewish ‘ancestral homeland’ is a toxic myth