Three skiers and two snowshoe hikers have died as heavy snow and avalanches hit Austria, isolating several areas of the mountainous country, authorities said Monday. Two German skiers lost their lives in avalanches in the western region of Vorarlberg on Sunday, and a Slovenian died in the region of Salzburg, rescue services said. The bodies of two missing snowshoe hikers were discovered Monday as snow caused chaos in parts of the country, blocking roads and shuttering schools. Two other hikers are still missing in the country's northeast.
- Cherokee-fraudster Elizabeth Warren wants to end the Electoral College
- A perfect example of how Democratic loyalists fixate on narratives over facts
- Putin’s tells prosecutors to protect “honest businesses”, ensure proper conditions for those awaiting trial
- UBS Warns Q1 “One Of The Worst” In Recent History As IBanking Revenue Implodes
- The Abortion Storyline In Lindy West’s ‘Shrill’ Shouts An Important Truth