Three skiers and two snowshoe hikers have died as heavy snow and avalanches hit Austria, isolating several areas of the mountainous country, authorities said Monday. Two German skiers lost their lives in avalanches in the western region of Vorarlberg on Sunday, and a Slovenian died in the region of Salzburg, rescue services said. The bodies of two missing snowshoe hikers were discovered Monday as snow caused chaos in parts of the country, blocking roads and shuttering schools. Two other hikers are still missing in the country's northeast.
- IS claims suicide attack on coalition patrol in Syria
- Here We Go… The View Hosts Quickly Go from Steve King is Racist to Racist Trump Should Resign (VIDEO)
- Ranchers along border finding prayer rugs
- Gillette Is Only Running Their Man-Hating Campaign in US – NOT in Saudi Arabia Where They Teach How to Properly Beat Your Wife
- Tylenol damages the brains of children, research reveals