If the plan, which would hike federal spending $100-120 billion over the next decade, overcomes a ‘furious’ internal debate, it may face an even tougher reception outside the White House.
- Cherokee-fraudster Elizabeth Warren wants to end the Electoral College
- UBS Warns Q1 “One Of The Worst” In Recent History As IBanking Revenue Implodes
- The Abortion Storyline In Lindy West’s ‘Shrill’ Shouts An Important Truth
- Ocasio-Cortez Joins De Blasio In Call To Punish Asian Students
- Democratic Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang’s 8 Most Bizarre Policy Proposals