Over 500 tornadoes have been confirmed in Europe and the Mediterranean region in 2018. By far the most tornadoes were reported along the coast of the Mediterranean. These are both non-mesocyclonic waterspouts as mesocyclonic waterspouts/tornadoes. In particular, numerous tornadoes including some significant events, were reported across the central Mediterranean region in late autumn.
- Re-establishing Your Soul Mind Connection by Lord Melchizedek
- BOOM! Hannity Asks Trump About Italy, UK, Australia Officials Spying on his Campaign, Trump adds, “And Ukraine” (VIDEO)
- NXIVM Sex-Cult Leader Keith Raniere Found Guilty On All Counts
- Gold Spikes As 10Y Yield Plunges Below 2.00% For First Time Since Nov 2016
- Republican resistance: Big Tech censorship targeted for kill