As historians know, events of great significance are sometimes put into motion by some seemingly irrelevant occurrence. This week's shot across the bow of the mainstream media by one of its erstwhile members probably won't trigger a stampede for the exits, but it did provide for a timely wake-up call. Although probably no more harmless than the fluttering of a butterfly's wings deep inside the Amazon rainforest, news that veteran journalist William M. Arkin severed relations with NBC over its relentless pro-war, anti-Trump narrative was exactly the message the omnipotent media kings needed to hear as attacks on alternative (i.e. conservative) voices have reached totalitarian proportions. In a farewell letter to his colleagues, Arkin said he was "alarmed at how quick NBC is to mechanically argue the contrary, to be in favor of policies that just spell more conflict and more war." "We shouldn't get out Syria?" he asked rhetorically, suggesting Trump's particular brand of foreign...
- The Road To Perdition – 10 Cautionary Tenets About US Air Power
- The Science Of Mantras: How Sacred Sounds Heal Body, Mind And Spirit
- Cat-Filter Clusterf**k Crushes Pakistani Government Credibility During Live Presser
- The “Mass Shootings Map” Propaganda Should Convince You To Carry At All Times
- Michael Malice: FBI’s Probe into 8Chan Is Prelude to Continued Elimination of Independent Publishers and Open Press (VIDEO)