As historians know, events of great significance are sometimes put into motion by some seemingly irrelevant occurrence. This week's shot across the bow of the mainstream media by one of its erstwhile members probably won't trigger a stampede for the exits, but it did provide for a timely wake-up call. Although probably no more harmless than the fluttering of a butterfly's wings deep inside the Amazon rainforest, news that veteran journalist William M. Arkin severed relations with NBC over its relentless pro-war, anti-Trump narrative was exactly the message the omnipotent media kings needed to hear as attacks on alternative (i.e. conservative) voices have reached totalitarian proportions. In a farewell letter to his colleagues, Arkin said he was "alarmed at how quick NBC is to mechanically argue the contrary, to be in favor of policies that just spell more conflict and more war." "We shouldn't get out Syria?" he asked rhetorically, suggesting Trump's particular brand of foreign...
- Ted Koppel: Trump Is Right, Liberal Media Really Is ‘Out To Get’ Him
- Meteor fireball spotted over parts of New York State [VIDEO]
- New military study: “Remarkable” results among soldiers on a ketogenic diet
- Robert Steele: New Zealand False Flag Event – Zionist Provocation to Disarm US White Nationalists and Start World War III?
- Why Tom Friedman’s belief in a Jewish ‘ancestral homeland’ is a toxic myth