A video featuring China's flying saucer-like stealth drone, the Sky Hawk, was shown for the first time on China Central Television (CCTV) on Saturday, with leading military experts saying the technologies mastered by Chinese developers will allow the drone to fly faster, farther and avoid detection. Independently developed by China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation, the Sky Hawk conducted a test flight at an undisclosed location in China, the CCTV report said. The video showed the drone taking off and landing, marking the first time that the aircraft has been publicly seen in flight. The drone reportedly first flew in February, but no video was available before Saturday's broadcast. It was on display at Airshow China 2018 in Zhuhai, South China's Guangdong Province in November but was never flown there. The step-by-step revelations mean the drone is being developed and manufactured on schedule, and that China considers the drone feasible, Song Zhongping, a military expert...
- Upgraded Chinese Stealth Jet “Overwhelmingly Superior” To US F-35 Jet: Claims Beijing Analyst
- American Apartheid: Resurrecting Communism’s South African Playbook In The Land Of The Free
- Donald Trump’s Mexico border wall threatens 111 endangered animal species
- Federal Workers Taking Odd Jobs To Make Ends Meet During Shutdown
- The terrible forthcoming destruction of the « Caribbean Basin