A video featuring China's flying saucer-like stealth drone, the Sky Hawk, was shown for the first time on China Central Television (CCTV) on Saturday, with leading military experts saying the technologies mastered by Chinese developers will allow the drone to fly faster, farther and avoid detection. Independently developed by China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation, the Sky Hawk conducted a test flight at an undisclosed location in China, the CCTV report said. The video showed the drone taking off and landing, marking the first time that the aircraft has been publicly seen in flight. The drone reportedly first flew in February, but no video was available before Saturday's broadcast. It was on display at Airshow China 2018 in Zhuhai, South China's Guangdong Province in November but was never flown there. The step-by-step revelations mean the drone is being developed and manufactured on schedule, and that China considers the drone feasible, Song Zhongping, a military expert...
- Creepy Joe Biden Plants a Wet One on Granddaughter’s Lips at Nevada Rally (VIDEO)
- Circumventing The Straits Of Hormuz – Time To Dust Off The Trans-Arabia Canal Project?
- Illegal Aliens Storm Across Texas Border in ‘Waves’ – Assault Border Patrol Agents
- ‘Noose’ Which Sent UMich Dean On Racism Tirade Turns Out To Be Fishing Knot Practice
- MUST SEE: THREE VIDEOS That Prove Radical Squad Leader Rashida Tlaib is a Violent Lunatic with Unchecked Anger Issues