A pro-Brexit rally has got a lot of people very angry for all the wrong reasons. That's because the 'yellow vest' demonstrators in Manchester were contained by police outside a branch of Greggs. If you hadn't heard already, the Geordie bakers have been in the news all week for a certain vegan sausage roll, so the very sight of middle-aged men gathered outside Greggs made some jump to the wrong conclusions.
- UBS Warns Q1 “One Of The Worst” In Recent History As IBanking Revenue Implodes
- The Abortion Storyline In Lindy West’s ‘Shrill’ Shouts An Important Truth
- Ocasio-Cortez Joins De Blasio In Call To Punish Asian Students
- Democratic Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang’s 8 Most Bizarre Policy Proposals
- Americans Want A Welfare State, So Paid Leave Should Be Done The Least Stupid Way