A pro-Brexit rally has got a lot of people very angry for all the wrong reasons. That's because the 'yellow vest' demonstrators in Manchester were contained by police outside a branch of Greggs. If you hadn't heard already, the Geordie bakers have been in the news all week for a certain vegan sausage roll, so the very sight of middle-aged men gathered outside Greggs made some jump to the wrong conclusions.
- Upgraded Chinese Stealth Jet “Overwhelmingly Superior” To US F-35 Jet: Claims Beijing Analyst
- American Apartheid: Resurrecting Communism’s South African Playbook In The Land Of The Free
- Donald Trump’s Mexico border wall threatens 111 endangered animal species
- Federal Workers Taking Odd Jobs To Make Ends Meet During Shutdown
- The terrible forthcoming destruction of the « Caribbean Basin