Elizabeth Warren is making her first campaign tour around Iowa, a crucial state for the probable 2020 competitor, but was quickly forced to address an issue that's likely to hurt her in the race for the White House. During a Saturday morning event in Sioux City, audience members were given the chance to ask the Massachusetts senator questions. The first? A query about her decision to take a DNA test and release the results on her Native American ancestry. "Why did you undergo the DNA testing and give Donald Trump more fodder to be a bully?" an audience member asked the Democrat.
- Review of ‘The Big Short’: Essential Viewing
- Bangladeshi PM Sheikh Hasina’s Family Targeted In Sri Lanka Blasts
- Kamala Harris: We Should Have Conversation if Boston Bomber Should Get to Vote from Death Row (VIDEO)
- The Weakening Of Earth’s Magnetic Field Has Greatly Accelerated, And That Could Have Apocalyptic Implications For All Of Us
- How CIA & Allies Helped Jihadists In Syria: French Covert Ops Expert Exposes New Details