The death of 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes has caught the attention of a community activist in New York City, who has offered a large sum of money to whoever turns in her killer. Shaun King said he is raising the reward he is offering to $50,000 cash for anyone who turns in the man responsible for the slaying of Barnes. King shared new photos and videos of Barnes on Twitter along with a post saying the family wanted him to share the images of Barnes and that he was joining in on the search to find her killer.
- Cherokee-fraudster Elizabeth Warren wants to end the Electoral College
- A perfect example of how Democratic loyalists fixate on narratives over facts
- Putin’s tells prosecutors to protect “honest businesses”, ensure proper conditions for those awaiting trial
- UBS Warns Q1 “One Of The Worst” In Recent History As IBanking Revenue Implodes
- The Abortion Storyline In Lindy West’s ‘Shrill’ Shouts An Important Truth