The death of 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes has caught the attention of a community activist in New York City, who has offered a large sum of money to whoever turns in her killer. Shaun King said he is raising the reward he is offering to $50,000 cash for anyone who turns in the man responsible for the slaying of Barnes. King shared new photos and videos of Barnes on Twitter along with a post saying the family wanted him to share the images of Barnes and that he was joining in on the search to find her killer.
- There Is A New “Most Crowded Trade” On Wall Street
- Taylor Swift’s ‘You Need To Calm Down’ Is Breathtakingly Elitist
- Lawyers for families of Sandy Hook massacre say Alex Jones sent them child pornography
- Trump Planning To Live Tweet Democratic Debates: Report
- Medical IDs: Enemy of Privacy, Liberty, and Health