Authorities in southeast Michigan say a 6-year-old girl has been rescued from a home after posting photos on social media of her dead father and unconscious stepmother after being alone for up to 24 hours. The girl, who lived in Mount Morris Township, just north of Flint, woke up around 8 a.m. Thursday and found her father, 40, and his wife, 36, incapacitated on their mattress, according to WJRT. The girl reportedly threw water on her parents in an attempt to wake them, but neither regained consciousness. Police said the girl eventually took photos of them lying on the mattress and used Facebook Messenger to send the photos to her grandparents in Tennessee.
- Upgraded Chinese Stealth Jet “Overwhelmingly Superior” To US F-35 Jet: Claims Beijing Analyst
- American Apartheid: Resurrecting Communism’s South African Playbook In The Land Of The Free
- Donald Trump’s Mexico border wall threatens 111 endangered animal species
- Federal Workers Taking Odd Jobs To Make Ends Meet During Shutdown
- The terrible forthcoming destruction of the « Caribbean Basin