Authorities in southeast Michigan say a 6-year-old girl has been rescued from a home after posting photos on social media of her dead father and unconscious stepmother after being alone for up to 24 hours. The girl, who lived in Mount Morris Township, just north of Flint, woke up around 8 a.m. Thursday and found her father, 40, and his wife, 36, incapacitated on their mattress, according to WJRT. The girl reportedly threw water on her parents in an attempt to wake them, but neither regained consciousness. Police said the girl eventually took photos of them lying on the mattress and used Facebook Messenger to send the photos to her grandparents in Tennessee.
- Democrat hero Michael Avenatti arrested for alleged $20 million extortion attempt
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti Arrested in New York on Federal Extortion Charges, Prosecutors Say
- Michael Avenatti Charged With Wire/Bank Fraud In Extortion Plot Against Nike
- Senate Judiciary Chair Lindsey Graham Calls For New Special Counsel to Investigate FISA Abuses, Russiagate (VIDEO)
- “It’s Coming”: Graham Vows To Investigate FBI’s “Unprofessional Conduct” And ‘Troubling’ Behavior By Lynch, Comey