Earlier this week, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez put up a tweet so mind-numbingly stupid that simply calling it "factually incorrect" would be an insult to the word "incorrect." As is to be expected in the social media world, folks on the right ripped the incoming congresswoman to shreds for it. Here were some of the typical responses: "This is factually incorrect!" "We cannot have someone this stupid in the government!" "This is what happens when we elect someone with no experience." "Sure, this message is popular. Too bad it's all wrong." Learning From The Left's Mistakes Take a moment and look at those responses again. Do they look familiar? They are the exact same arguments the politico class made against then-candidate Donald Trump for two straight years, right up until the point he carpet-bombed Hillary Clinton on election night. Yes, the tweet was incorrect. Yes, it would be nice if the people in our government had some actual knowledge about the things they talk about. Still, it...
- Michael Cohen’s Sentencing Memorandum Is A Roadmap For Indicting Trump
- 18 Top Comedians Who Can Never Host The Oscars Now
- Massachusetts Public School Continues To Allow Bullying, Harassment Of Jewish Students
- How John Taylor Gatto Helped Parents And Children Regain Our Freedom To Think
- Pound Slides On Report May To Delay Brexit Vote To Avoid “Huge Defeat”