Critical thinking can feel in short supply these days. Politics is more polarized than ever, the president regularly dismisses his opposition as enemies, losers, or phonies, while critics of the president cannot bear the thought of ever entertaining support for his ideas or actions. If a lack of civility in public discourse is the problem, a lack of critical thinking may be partly to blame. A recent study by the Reboot Foundation, which was founded to fund research on critical thinking and develop resources for parents and schools, concluded that while the American public claims to engage with opposing views, people don't actually do so in practice.
- FLASHBACK: Liberal Hack Colbert Hurled Vulgar Slurs against President Trump Saying His Mouth Was Putin’s “Cock Holster” — Will He Now Apologize?
- Here Comes The Selling: CTAs, Dealer Gamma Flip Short Today
- Nunes: We need to see origin of investigation
- Gorka compares Mueller to mob boss
- Waters announces Mueller report: ‘not the end of anything’