A Facebook video of a 17-year-old worker airing his grievances over a Grande Prairie Walmart intercom system and then quitting is attracting some online attention. The "How I quit my job today" video posted to Jackson Racicot's Facebook page at around 4 p.m. on Thursday shows him dialing into the intercom system at a Grande Prairie Walmart and addressing shoppers, associates and management in a speech that could rival Howard Beale's famous "I'm as mad as hell" monologue from the movie Network. "I got fed up," Racicot said in a Friday interview, explaining he felt employees were not being treated well and others should know about it. He said had been working in various Walmart department for a little over a year and a half, "I don't regret what I did, I went into this knowing what will happen," he continued.
- The US Boogeyman Is Coming For You…No Matter Where In The World You Are
- Jordan Peterson speaks out on Patreon’s deplatforming controversy
- “I Know How To Cut Well” – Erdogan Reveals More Audio Of Khashoggi Killing
- German court forced to add ‘diverse’ as a gender to birth register
- China’s ‘dark side of the moon’ lander successfully entered lunar orbit