Laura Knight-Jadczyk and Pierre Lescaudron editors at SOTT Media and authors of "Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection: The Secret History of the World" with ADAPT 2030 (David DuByne) compare what they see in the news as distraction for increasing food prices and societal changes as our Earth shifts to a cooler climate as the Eddy Grand Solar Minimum intensifies, a 400-year cycle in our Sun which will affect crop production, the economy and everyone on our planet. This is a timeline for what you can expect from now to 2030 as the frequency from our Sun changes. Topics from the Interview: Energetic changes being felt across our planet and how this relates to a lower activity in the Sun Electric Universe Jet Stream meanderings Gulf Stream slow-down Hurricane intensity on century cycles Earthquakes Magnetic field changes on Earth as the Suns magnetic field changes Volcanic eruptions Meteor fireballs Tornadoes Deluges and Atmospheric Compression events Sinkholes Victor Clube...
- Russian Plans for This Week’s European Union Elections
- Spectacular light show as meteor fireball lights up south-eastern Australia
- Buchanan: Has The Day Of The Nationalists Come For Europe?
- Turkey: Erdogan Describes Armenian Genocide as ‘Reasonable Relocation’
- Trump: ‘Hateful’ Dems On ‘Fishing Expedition’, Want ‘Do-Over’ On Mueller Report