This week, Pennsylvania state Attorney General Josh Shapiro announced that no charges will be filed against Officer Richard Nicoletti, who was seen on video executing an unarmed father of three by shooting him in the head at point blank range as he was surrounded by police. Jeffrey Dennis, 36, was gunned down in broad daylight by Nicoletti, a 29-year-veteran assigned to the Narcotics Field Unit of the Philadelphia police department. Police were preparing to serve a search warrant on Dennis' home over alleged drug dealing when they found him on the road and murdered him. Shapiro launched an investigation into Dennis' killing in August just after it took place. "My office conducted a thorough four-month review of this case, interviewing witnesses, examining video footage, and analyzing all available evidence," Shapiro said in a statement. "We applied the facts to Pennsylvania law, and accordingly, no criminal charges against Richard Nicoletti will be filed by my office."
- Anti-Semitism and the Death of Free Speech – by John Kaminski
- Dershowitz on General Flynn: I Said He Was Not Guilty, Should Fight This and Would Win on Number of Grounds (VIDEO)
- “Sellers Have Gotten Greedy”: Metro NY Leads Nationwide Trend Of Tumbling Housing Prices
- The Real Reason Western Media & CIA Turned Against Saudi’s MbS
- The best way to undermine the Bill of Rights