Earlier this week, the FBI Metro Atlanta Child Exploitation Task Force held a sting to catch alleged sex traffickers and made multiple arrests in the process. During the sting, a high-ranking Air Force Colonel was ensnared by federal agents. The undercover sex bust unfolded Tuesday night at a Cobb County hotel at which Lt. Col. Willie Newson, 47, was arrested. According to authorities, Newson thought he was meeting a 14-year-old girl at the hotel. He was actually meeting undercover agents pretending to be a child. Georgia Department of Defense spokeswoman Desiree Bamba told AJC.com that Newson is on the command staff of Maj. Gen. Jesse T. Simmons Jr., who is the commander of the Georgia Air National Guard. Newson also was formerly the commander of the 165th Communication Flight of the 165th Airlift Wing, according to the official. "Lt. Col. Newson's alleged actions do not reflect the values we uphold in the Georgia National Guard," she said. As WSB-TV reports, the "undercover...
- Michael Cohen’s Sentencing Memorandum Is A Roadmap For Indicting Trump
- 18 Top Comedians Who Can Never Host The Oscars Now
- Massachusetts Public School Continues To Allow Bullying, Harassment Of Jewish Students
- How John Taylor Gatto Helped Parents And Children Regain Our Freedom To Think
- Pound Slides On Report May To Delay Brexit Vote To Avoid “Huge Defeat”