It is clear the US is pushing the battle line to our door ... We can completely regard the US arrest of Meng Wanzhou as a declaration of war against China." So read an editorial in the Global Times of China on December 6, the day after Meng Wanzhou, chief financial officer of the Chinese company Huawei was taken hostage by the Canadian and American governments on December 1. The daughter of the founder of China's largest telecommunications company was arbitrarily arrested and detained by Canadian police in Vancouver in transit between planes on December 1on the pretext of a US extradition request. The arrest has shocked and angered China while in Canada the large Chinese population must wonder how safe they are. The background to the arrest is fairly simple. Huawei has become a global competitor in the global phone market and their 5G phones are cutting edge technology and so not welcomed by competing phone companies in, US, Japan, south Korea, France, and Sweden, who are so afraid...
- At least 14 dead after flash floods in Bamako, Mali
- Wedbush Calls Tesla A “Code Red Situation” Sending Stock Crashing To 3 Year Low
- Jihadis and Muslim Jew-Haters On Telegram Praise Stabbing Of Jewish Woman In Sweden
- Dustin Nemos: Kick-Off Free Speech Movement Massive Class Action Lawsuit Against #GoogleGestapo
- “WRONG!” – Trump Slams NYT Over Latest Deutsche Bank Story