Lebanese Ambassador to the United Nations Amal Mudallali sent a letter to the UN Security Council accusing Israel of hacking into the country's telephone network in order to warn residents of southern Lebanon of the threat caused by Hezbollah's efforts to dig tunnels on border with Israel. "Lebanon condemns in the strongest possible terms the political and diplomatic campaign being waged by Israel against Lebanon, which it fears is a prelude to the launch of further attacks", Mudallali's letter read, as quoted by The Times of Israel. Earlier this week, Israel allegedly hacked into the Lebanese national communications network and warned residents of the village of Kfar Kila of bombings on Lebanese territories to destroy the tunnels, stressing that their lives were in danger. "That campaign is being accompanied by a number of extremely serious acts, of which the most recent is that Israel has breached the Lebanese communications grid by hacking into the telephone network and sending...
- Hulk crash! ‘Incredible Hulk’ actor Lou Ferrigno hospitalized after pneumonia vaccination
- Podcast: On the Objective – Walking Patiently With God – Bill Chapman & Chris Baucom – 12.15.2018
- SOTT FOCUS: The Hitlergate Hearings
- ‘I know how to cut well’: Erdoğan reveals new parts from audio recording of Khashoggi murder quoting Saudi forensic expert
- President Trump Makes Unannounced Trip to Arlington Cemetery on Wreaths Across America Day (VIDEO)