Twenty-four Amazon workers in New Jersey have been hospitalized after a robot accidentally tore a can of bear repellent spray in a warehouse, officials said. The two dozen workers were treated at five local hospitals, Robbinsville Township communications and public information officer John Nalbone told ABC News. One was in critical condition while 30 additional workers were treated at the scene. All of the workers were expected to be released from the hospital within 24 hours, WABC reported Thursday. The official investigation revealed "an automated machine accidentally punctured a 9-ounce bear repellent can, releasing concentrated Capsaican," Nalbone said. Capsaicin is the major ingredient in pepper spray. The fulfillment center was given the all clear by Wednesday evening.
- Brian Stelter Releases Racy Burlesque Christmas Calendar, Shocks Alex Jones
- Code Pink Uses Democrat Socialist Ocasio-Cortez in Campaign to Trash Israel
- Mueller Scrubbed Messages From Peter Strzok’s iPhone; OIG Recovers 19,000 New “FBI Lovebird” Texts
- The endgame in Maria Butina’s cruel ordeal
- Parrot tries to order items using Amazon’s Alexa